CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sad Faces;

I've finally stopped crying long enough to write this blog:


2 days ago I parted with my best friend.
I see her everyday of my life.
Now, Because of school, work && where we live, we will only see each other sparingly.

Kasey, I love you.

You're my best friend.
&& The best friend anyone could ever ask for.
The last 17 years we have always been there for each other.
There will be at least 17 more.
I cannot imagine the next 2 or 3 years with out seeing you everyday.
I feel like we're breaking up..
or trying the long distance thing. :/

I am not falling off the face of the earth.. But close.
We are both changing so much.
With our boyfriends, school && work.
I hope all our years together will help us make it through the next few.


You're my hero, Kasey.
You mean everything to me.


Photobucket
Kisses
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am going to miss ya, girl.
:)

1 comments:

The Stratton Family said...

no freaking way. you honestly have a blog!? haha... geez heather dont you know that blogs are for old married people!? if you dont know who this is by now.... it's stefanie (carlson) member me!? dont get confused by the stratton thing... i just ran off and got married to the love of my life. i hope you check your blog soon so we can chat! looks like you havnt for about a month! so drop me a line... er... i mean comment! and we will catch up! lots of luffs!

stef