CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Breakup at the Rockshow;

25fg

I like a boy.
We smile when we kiss.
Anakin off Starwars is my new boyfriend. :)
Tehe.




And I just realized that I am no longer the number 1 Spice Girls fan.
They are not even in my top 5.
Sad day.

Photobucket

Rest In My Heart, Spice Girls.




My new favorite band is Saosin.
They will live in my heart forever. :)
I love their music more then ice cream.

I know, Right?

Photobucket

Yay.





Anakin also just told me to blog about some weird movie he just made me watch.
Kung Fu Soccer.
Haveya seen it?
It doesn't make any sense but it is something that everyone should experiance once in their lives.
:/
Don't ask.



I have so much to do.
I'll update when I'm back.
Let ya know how much of my list I got done.



-h

2 comments:

Molly said...

youre doing so good heather. ps i LOVE your background. good choice. blogging is soo cool dont listen to anyone telling you otherwise:)

heather; said...

Haha. Thank you.
:) I still really have no idea.
But its fine.
Im not mad.
:):)
&& I like my background too. :)