CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future;

Yup.
I just made me decision.
I am moving to St. George in August for school.
I am really not looking forward to living there.
But, I will be moving forward with my life,
Close to old friends, Channing, and my grandparents.
I will be close to Vegas ;), bonus! haha.

Photobucket
So, I guess I get to say "Go Hawks" now?
Photobucket
&& I guess this is my new back yard.
Photobucket
This is way different then Provo.
plane
But It will all be worth it when I get to fly one of these everyday for my career. :)
Ballin'. hahha.
Okay, Im done.

5 comments:

Paige said...

I can't believe you're going back to St.George... SAD!

heather; said...

Yeah, It's going to suck.
Lame, I know.

Molly said...

so sad. but so sweet your going to fly plane.

Haggle said...

Your moving?
Why?

I am confused.
what is kasey gonna do lol

heather; said...

Lol. I am not sure what she is going to do. Be alone.
But I dont know what I am going to do either. I cry when I think about it.
I love her.

&& Yes. I will get to fly planes. I am excited.. :)