CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July 4th;

So this time last year I had so much to do.
All sorts of plans for today, tomorrow and the next day.
(Weston's birthday was a week long celebration)

But this year I'm bored.
K is out of town and so is everyone else.
Blah. I have nothing to do.

Photobucket

Eh, I have so much to do but no modivation.

Blahhh...

I am in one of those moods.
Sleep sounds soo good right now.

Oh, && Happy Birthday, Weston.
Weird to think what was goin on a year ago today. Wow.

-h

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i just read your flippin novel. good to see things haven't changed with you having all the time in the world and me ummmm none? haha ;) aannd I'M IN THIS ONE! FRICKIN SWEET! even after we hated each other once, errr twice, 3 times? hmm probably more like 17 :X haha. p.s. my birthday is always a week long, hey it's no sweat :)