CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a weekend.

Well, Hello.
I have had thee best weekend of my life so far. && It's only saturday morning.
Well, It might not have been the greatest. But it was sure productive.
On Thursday I rolled out of bed and K was like "You wanna go get a disk with me?"... "Yes, Infact, that is just what I was going to ask you." So up north we went.
First we ate lunch with Danny and his mom, aunt, and 2 brothers.
They were soo funny.
"You haven't lived until you have gone antique shoplifting." hehe.
Then went to SLCC while K did what she went up there to do.
We then had almost 3 hours to kill so we decided to go watch planes and the airforce base!
I know right, If you knew me.. You would be excited for me!
Then we still had lots of time so Danny was all "Ever been to Kennaccot Copper Mines?" .. "No, Lets go!"
So off we went on this little adventure.
He said the movie was sweet, It was okay. heheh.

Then, We had to get home because I had to go get stuff from my mom at work.
&& Channing was comming up.
Yeaheah.
So I get home, Thinking he wouldn't be here for another 2.5 hours, Jump in the shower and next thing I know he is banging on my bathroom door. Lame.
We all went swimming thursday night.
It was tender.
Then Friday Channing and I woke up, and decided to go hiking.
:)We went to the store on a wim and got sandwiches and drinks for this '27' mile hike. ;)
Got up there.. It was beautiful.
If you havent hiked stewert falls, put it on your list.
I will have pictures later. :[)
We got home, Put on our PJs and went out for a movie date night.
He is sooo cute. I love that him and I are just like besties. It was fun.
We went and saw hancock AND wall.e. Yeah, Ask me about that story later.
Then we came home, watched the news and some aqua teen hunger force and went to bed.
Now it is morning and he is still sleepin. Hopefully i dont wake him up with my typing. SOrry, this is long.
Thank you for reading it.
-h.


Pictures:

"We like this show." -Channing.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force. :/
Photobucket


Mixin drinks for the movie.


Photobucket


Channing and Thee SS Hannah Montana


Photobucket


Makin Mac Pics. :)


Photobucket


He didn't want people knowing he did this. tehe.


Photobucket


Aw, look at him. His finished product.

I think he's done this before.. ;[)

0 comments: