CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Nothing;

Absolutely Nothing.
I have been soo lazy today.
Starwars was the highlight of my day. :)
After an event filled weekend, though, It was great to relax.
Tomorrow is the start of my new week.
I have so much to do.
Agenda:
Wake up early.
Look for a second job because Titian is screwing all of its' employees' over.
Do laundry (Clothes and bedding all smell like camping).
Clean my room.
Go running.
Register for school and find somewhere to live down in St. George.


I have too much I'd like to say on here.
So many ideas, opinions, views on life.
I don't even know where to start.

But my dear friend, Annicin, thinks that I am weird for blogging (as do i),
and makes fun of me.
:/
We're not fighting, and I'm not mad.
I'm just sayin.

Anyways..
My maccaroni is being held against its will.
I will rescue you.
-h

0 comments: