CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Kiabab / Grand Canyon;

This last weekend was my family reunion.
We were not going to go then at the very last moment, litterally, we decided to go.
So my family (Mom, Corey, Tristan, Colton, Bronson, Ashton, Beano && Friend, Cooper) All loaded up in the tahoe.
And I road down with Channing.
Poor guy, Came up to see me unexpected and I made him drive back down the next day. :(

It was quite the drive.
6 hours.
&& Channing and I definitally don't have the same taste in music.
Me: Punk, Alternative, Rock n Roll, Good music basicly.
Him: Rap. Rap rhymes with crap. Eh, Im jk, Channing.
It was just funny and I thank him for putting up with my music most of the time. :)

We all arrived at about 4 pm.
Set up camp, Played with cousins && Gross bugs. heh.
Played in the fire then went to bed early.
We woke up early and jumped into the cars.
Grand Canyon, Here we come.
(Grandma and Grandpa Slade even decided they should come ;);))



Photobucket
Checkin out or destination.



Photobucket
What a beautiful view.



Photobucket
My cute parents.

Photobucket
Corey trying to throw beano over the edge.

Photobucket
Channing and I.

Photobucket
"Don't jump off of the roof, dad" -- Classic 'Hunt Reunion' song.

Photobucket
Random rock we probably shouldn't have climbed up.

Photobucket
Same random rock. Scary.

Photobucket
I look retarded in this pic. But I like Channings 1/2 face thing he's got goin' on.

Photobucket
Done with our hike.
&& if you could see whats going on on the other side of the camera, We are getting mooned.
Thanks, Corey.

Photobucket
Drive home.
Channing thought that these glasses were a necessity.
"They are UV protective. Safety first" - Chan.


Photobucket
Ashton inside the Llama.

Okay. This was a long blog.
Lots of pics.
We had lots of fun and there will be more pics up soon.
Grandma has lots on her camera.
:)

0 comments: